Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Seriously?!


The Downtown Bay as a hidden fashion secret? Seriously?

Seriously.

I kid you not. I decided to swing by their 3rd floor and what did I find? Uh, Kookai, NafNaf, Chulo Pony, Carbon Orchid, Tension, David Bitton, Guess, Nine West Clothing, Calvin Klein, Lida Baday AND apparently Mackage and Soia & Kyo (have you seen their amazing line of outerwear?) Ok, so we are totally venturing towards boutique territory here...and at the Bay...the store that traded beaver pelts (or whatever) and created those big wool blankets with the yellow, red, and green stripes. Seriously.

*Soia & Kyo Jacket


Interesting note, did you know that the Hudson's Bay Company is the oldest commercial corporation in North America and is one of the oldest in the world? In fact, its initials have often been satirically interpreted as "Here Before Christ".

1 Comments:

  • eegads...shh...don't tell! me LOVE The Bay! hahaha....it's like the department store little find that I had all to my lonesome....now...no more!

    By Blogger spoondipity, at 05 September, 2006 23:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home