Friday, September 01, 2006

Wheeeeeee Topshop Coming To America

We love Topshop, oh yes we do.

I still remember my first time there...mouth agape, saliva drooling and all over their clothes...nevermind that hottie Tyrese was performing about 15 feet away. Well, the buzz is that Topshop is finally looking to open in the USA. Ok, so that's not as exciting as if I were to say that they were opening stores in Canada, but don't we have so many more friends living in the States who come visit us more often than those residing in the UK? Teeheeheehee. (I know y'all giggling inside along with me.) The intial news had Topshop planning for a huge location to open in 2007 NYC, with six or seven more shops throughout the US to follow...BUT...I just read this the following:

Topshop will start off small (if you can call between 60,000 - 90,00 square feet "small", that is), with just one store - similar to the flagship Oxford Street store - on American soil. Just where it will be, though, remains a mystery, with owner Philip Green letting slip recently that the presumed front runner, New York city, may not be his first choice.

I'm just praying for Seattle...pleeeeeeeeze...

*Source

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home