Shopoholism
Oh My Gawd.
It is real. It exists.
I found this on WebMD...a true legit health site.
Shopoholism
"There are certainly a lot of commonalities among shopoholics and other addicts," says Engs. "For instance, while alcoholics will hide their bottles, shopoholics will hide their purchases."
What else should a concerned family member or friend look out for when they think shopping has become a problem?
* Spending over budget.
* Compulsive buying.
* Hiding the problem.
* A vicious circle.
* Impaired relationships.
* Clear consequences.
3.5 out of 6 means I'm in the clear right?
*Read the entire article here
It is real. It exists.
I found this on WebMD...a true legit health site.
Shopoholism
"There are certainly a lot of commonalities among shopoholics and other addicts," says Engs. "For instance, while alcoholics will hide their bottles, shopoholics will hide their purchases."
What else should a concerned family member or friend look out for when they think shopping has become a problem?
* Spending over budget.
* Compulsive buying.
* Hiding the problem.
* A vicious circle.
* Impaired relationships.
* Clear consequences.
3.5 out of 6 means I'm in the clear right?
*Read the entire article here

2 Comments:
Don't be afraid to go to your friends for help...
By
sneakernerd, at 04 September, 2006 01:43
Unless your friends are the shopping equivalent of crackheads who might take your addiction to a whole other level...
By
lemnada, at 04 September, 2006 17:44
Post a Comment
<< Home