Popcorn Lovers
For you popcorn lovers...yeah, you know who you are...I walked by Kernels yesterday and was talked into buying a bag to support breast cancer and then I received a coupon for a 2-for-1...and then I see this on the website:
I didn't see an expiry date...and the press release on the site may be outdated...since it has definitely been six weeks past the release date.
Enjoy it while you can...it ain't no Starbucks coupon ;)
TREAT YOURSELF WITH KERNELS POPCORN!
'2 For 1' CouponPurchase any Large Bag of Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn
and receive a second bag of equal or lesser value FREE!(Not valid on Clusters or
in combination with any other discount or special.)
Kernels Coupon
I didn't see an expiry date...and the press release on the site may be outdated...since it has definitely been six weeks past the release date.
Enjoy it while you can...it ain't no Starbucks coupon ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home